New Wave Fitness Women’s Only Boot Camp Is the Quickest,
Easiest and Most Fun Way to Jump Start Your Fitness Program!
Women’s Boot Camps Are EXPLODING Across America
For One Big Reason:
Women Get Fantastic, Body Changing Results Faster Than
Any Other Method… And Have FUN Doing It!
Now, DFW’s Most Accomplished And Respected Fitness Expert, Hut Allred, Invites You To Join The Boot Camp Revolution And Experience Your Own Amazing 4-Week Body Transformation With New Wave Fitness “Four Weeks To Freedom” Boot Camp For Women
Dear Dallas-Fort Worth Friend,
This is no flash-in-the-pan fad.
Women-only Boot Camps are sweeping across the country, replacing old, tired, hard, long and boring exercise with new, energetic, simple, quick and fun Boot Camp workouts that get amazing results for women, regardless of your age or fitness history. Now you can be a part of the hottest trend in dress-size-reducing fitness results and begin transforming your body fast with New Wave Fitness “Four Weeks To Freedom” Boot Camp for
Women. And you can even try us out completely free! But do so quickly, space is limited and Boot Camp will fill up fast. And you can try us out with complete confidence that you are in expert hands, receiving expert guidance, coaching and support from Dallas-Fort Worth’s most accomplished and respected fitness and body transformation specialists.
In the past 8 years, my team at New Wave Fitness has helped well over 1,000 Dallas Fort Worth residents get into the best shape of their lives. You can see what they have to say on the videos here. What You Can Expect From New Wave Fitness Boot Camp For Women.
What You Can Expect
From New Wave Fitness Boot Camp For Women
14 Reasons You ABSOLUTELY Should Try Our Boot Camps
1. Four Weeks To Freedom:
That’s all it takes – 28 days – just four short weeks. And you will never be the same again. Your body will change, fat and inches will melt away, dress sizes will shrink, the feminine, firm and fit you will emerge. That’s for certain. But what’s even more astonishing is how your “seize the day” attitude and zest for life will grow. You will get physical and emotional freedom in four weeks of Boot Camp. Read on to see how…
2. Four Weeks of FUN!
Let’s face it…if it’s not fun…you don’t want to do it. Nobody does. That’s the #1 reason people struggle with their fitness and weight loss…they’re not having fun doing it! Not anymore. New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women is TONS OF FUN. You’ll get a body-trimming workout, lose weight and inches, feel great about yourself, accomplish more, increase your energy and improve your life in so many ways…and you’ll have FUN doing it. Which is why you’ll keep coming back for more, and keep getting more and even better results with each passing week. You get four full weeks of fun workouts for as little as $12.41 per session (but you don’t pay a dime to get started, your first workout is on the house…FREE). Come to Boot Camp three times a week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
3. Lose Weight, Tighten, Tone and Firm Your Body, and Drop Dress Sizes
Two years ago I changed my own personal workouts from lots of weight lifting and long, boring cardio, to calisthenics, body weight exercises and interval type training (if you’re not familiar with these words, don’t worry, you’ll learn them all and love them all) and watched as my sports performance, agility, core strength, stamina and energy levels shot through the roof. Not to mention that I got leaner faster than ever before. Since then I started coaching my clients on many of the same movements and watched as they got the same fantastic results. Not only are these exercises fun to do, they’re also quick, easy…and really work to burn the maximum number of calories, tighten and tone those trouble spots and give you the lean, firm and feminine body you want. This IS the new wave of the future. This makes fitness simple and VERY rewarding, as you’ll soon discover.
4. Feel Great About Your Accomplishment:
If you’ve struggled with weight loss and fitness in the past, then you know how frustrating it can be when you don’t see results. Instead of empowering you, it can undermine your confidence and give you a sense of hopelessness. You won’t feel that way ever again because everyone succeeds at accomplishing their body transformation goals when you’re in this kind of up-beat, fun and supportive environment. If there is a “silver bullet” when it comes to weight loss and fitness…it’s this. You can start now with 100% confidence and certainty you will come out the other end a winner…in just four short weeks.
5. Meet Other Women Like You:
One of the really nice benefits of New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women is that you’re surrounded by like-minded, kind and supportive women just like you. Everyone has the same goal, and everyone works together to help each other, inspire each other and motivate each other. In an environment like this…you cannot fail.
6. Master Your Metabolism, Regardless of Your Age:
Two discouraging and deceptive myths perpetuated by the uninformed are that your metabolism is genetically pre-determined and out of your control. That simply is not true. We’ve helped hundreds of women just like you, from 17 to 75 years old, master their metabolism and fire-up their fat-burning furnace by strengthening their muscles through movement. With each passing week you’ll see your body shrink before your eyes as your metabolism increases so you’re burning fat at ever-increasing speed and efficiency. Now, when you indulge in a little cheesecake or ice cream, it doesn’t go straight to your thighs!
7. Friendly, Expert Guidance In a Supportive, Structured, Motivational and Accountable Program:
I’m Texas born and bred. So is my brother, Jason, who is my lead trainer and supervisor running the Boot Camps. He and I, along with our entire team of trainers, are all Certified Personal Trainers with years and years of experience and a long track record of success. We are respectful and supportive, but we also know how to motivate and lead, helping bring out the best in you and get you into the best shape of your life. New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women is a structured, proven program providing the accountability, inspiration and expert guidance you need to transform your body and your life.
8. Get Your Private and Public Victory:
In Stephen Covey’s book, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, he quotes Henry David Thoreau (this is a dated quote, so please forgive the sexism): “I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” This is the guiding principle I live by and sort of the “theme” of our boot camp (although we change the “man” to “woman”). Without getting too heavily philosophical on you, I’ll just say this: it is our unique ability of “self-awareness” that allows us to break old, bad habits and create new, good ones. And there’s nothing more potent in the human arsenal than this ability. You CAN change your life, be and do whatever you want. You have that power. All you need is the right guidance, support and environment. And with each step towards your new goal, you experience a private victory that makes you progressively stronger and more determined than ever. I’ve seen this transformation occur so often in women I work with, but it still never ceases to amaze me. Few things, if anything, are as empowering as taking charge of your health and fitness and watching your body transform before your eyes…and the eyes of everyone else in your life. New-found confidence to explore all the possibilities in your life emerges. Obstacles dissolve away. You no longer shrink from challenges, you embrace them, meet them head on, and overcome them. And everyone notices. You take proactive control over your life and are no longer the victim of circumstance. I can’t wait for you to experience this at New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women.
9. NO DIETING! Wooohoo!
The dieting ends now. You see, we don’t just show you how to exercise for body transformation, we also coach you on nutrition. And one of the BIG lessons you’ll learn is how restrictive diets damage your metabolism. You’ll be eating more frequently, not less. And you’ll be eating many of your favorite foods.
10. Get Twice As Much Done…And Feel Great Doing It:
If you’re a professional person, a mother, or both – if you work inside or outside the home – you know how demanding the responsibilities are. Most women (and men) are in a constant state of overwhelm from all the activities and obligations in their lives. And at the end of the day…you’re pooped. Here’s the secret to increased productivity, diminished stress and twice as much energy: a fun, fast, efficient, heart pounding, blood-pumping workout in the morning. Stephen Covey (one of my favorite authors, as you can tell) talks about “getting your personal victory first thing every day.” And I couldn’t agree more.
• Do you want the energy to meet all the demands on your life and time?
• Do you want to zip through your day, blasting past your co-workers or even out-running your kids?
• Do you want to perform at optimum capacity, running your internal engine hard and fast all day long, effortlessly accomplishing twice as much without the stress – and with a permanent, real, enthusiastic and contagious smile on your face?
• Do you want to feel like a million bucks from sun-up to sun-down and well into the evening, then sleep like a baby, waking up totally recharged, rejuvenated and ready to go? If so, New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women is for you!
11. FREE, No-Obligation Try-Before-You-Buy Workout:
You know what? I hope this letter gives you an appreciation of all the benefits New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women has to offer you. I hope you can see just how valuable and life changing this can be. But frankly, I understand if you don’t believe a word I say here. I recognize you may be skeptical and thinking, “Yeah, I’ve heard it all before.” And that’s okay. We haven’t met yet, and you haven’t tried out the Boot Camp, so I may not be registering real high on your “believability meter” right now. That’s why I want you to come and try us out without cost or obligation – completely FREE – and then decide.
All you have to do is say “Maybe.” Just maybe this is everything I’ve said it is. Just maybe this is exactly what you’re looking for. And just maybe this will be the last time you struggle with weight loss and fitness, and stress over your body and health…ever again. Just say maybe by clicking here to complete the no-cost registration form, and then come try us out free of charge. If you love the experience and want to keep going, great! If not, we part friends and you don’t owe me a dime.
12. Affordable, Convenient and Fast:
You zip in and zip out. We start early so you get your personal victory first thing in the morning, preparing you to face your day with energy and excitement. Boot Camp is as little as $12.41 per workout, so it’s incredibly affordable. New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women is held three mornings per week, Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 5:30 to 6:30 a.m., just one mile north of Four Seasons, near the intersection of MacArthur Blvd & Hidden Ridge in Irving. So we’re convenient to just about everyone.
13. GUARANTEED RESULTS:
After your first free workout, if you decide to keep going, as everyone does, then here’s our rock-solid guarantee of results to you:
• In 28 days, just 4 short weeks of following our program…
• You will burn more fat and inches off your thighs, hips, waist, and arms than ever before…reducing body fat by 3%-5% and decreasing midsection by at least 1-3 inches is typical…
• You will drop at least 1-2 dress sizes and lose at least 5-12 pounds…
• You will double your energy…improve your posture…sleep MUCH better…
• You will make new, supportive friends…
• You will increase your endurance and strength substantially…at least 25%…and increase your confidence 100%
• You will have FUN…
• You will look and feel fantastic…
• And you will have the “fitness habit” for life…or your money back. There’s no fine print or “weasel clause” here. We stand behind New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women 100%. You get the results you want…or you don’t pay. It’s just that simple.
14. More Fun:
I know this has been kind of a long “list” of stuff you can expect from New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women. And I appreciate you reading it all. And just the fact that you’ve read this far is a clear indication you are precisely the kind of woman who can benefit the most from Boot Camp, and who will get the best results…because you take your health and fitness seriously. And we are very serious about results…but I want to tell you again that we get serious results…by having serious fun. Fun is the key. Fun is the secret. Because you have to have fun…or you won’t keep it up. Come join us and have fun while you burn the fat, melt away the inches, drop the dress sizes and take control – complete control – over your body, your health, your fitness and your life!
Who Is Four Weeks To Freedom Boot Camp For?
Over the past 8 years, we’ve helped more than 1,000 Dallas-Fort Worth residents get into the best shape of their lives. Folks of all different backgrounds, abilities, ages and sizes get the results they want. So there really is nobody we can’t help. But here are some of the categories of women who get the greatest benefit from Boot Camp:
• Overweight women of all ages: Whether you have 10 pounds to lose, or 100, are 25 or 75 years young, we can get you to your goal faster, and with more certainty than any other option available to you. Women gain a tremendous amount of self-esteem and self-confidence through the power of exercise.
• Beginner exercisers of all ages: If you’ve never done a push-up or sit-up or never been athletic, you won’t feel out of place here. Although we run Boot Camp as a group, it’s set up to accommodate ALL women, from beginner to advanced exercisers. We know precisely how to match the workouts to the individual, so you always get exactly what you need.
• Teens: If your female children are interested…they are welcome. Ages 14-17 (with parental approval) can get started early developing healthy habits that serve them their entire lives. It is one of THE greatest gifts you could ever give you child. Plus, because Boot Camp is so much fun, they’ll never be bored with our new, dynamic and exciting programs.
• Women who want a fitness “jump-start”: If you were once very active and fit and had that fantastic, firm, feminine and fit body, but got caught up in professional or domestic responsibilities and sort of “lost your way” – now you can get that jump start you need to get back on track…and stay there. Nothing can get you off to a faster and more certainly positive start than New Wave Fitness Boot Camp for Women.
• New Mothers: It is very common for new mothers to struggle to get back to their pre-pregnancy shape. And it’s totally understandable with all the demands on your time. But if you’re ready to get your body back…even better and sexier than before…this is how to do it.
• Athletes and fitness enthusiasts: If you need to strengthen your core, need cardiovascular endurance, and need resistance training to help with your particular sport…with our “progressive programming” you get exactly what you need to improve your performance and sports-specific conditioning. As a former high school and collegiate athlete turned very serious fitness professional, I assure you, if you want a challenging workout, we will give it to you.
• Women who need accountability, support and motivation: There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, the vast majority of people fall into this category when it comes to fitness and weight loss. Friends and family are well-intentioned, but it’s too easy to make excuses to them, and they’re simply not “trained” to provide the right kind of accountability, support and motivation, and certainly not the right kind of expert guidance. We are.
• Body-conscious women: If the idea of putting on shorts and exercising makes you a little uncomfortable, we understand. And you’re not alone. Many women come to us like this, quickly realize other women in the group are just like them, and instantly relax, feeling the camaraderie and lack of judgment. This is one of the reasons our Boot Camp is for women only – so you can feel more comfortable and get moving – gaining more confidence with each passing workout. Within a week or two, you will look back and giggle at yourself for feeling self-conscious. Because your body and attitude will change dramatically. Nothing can bring a woman out of her “shell” and allow her to fully enjoy life more than this.
• Busy professional women: Time is at a premium for you and you need to fit in an energizing workout fast and early, before the “heat” gets turned up on your day. Nothing will prepare you to enter the workplace arena and compete at the highest level possible better than an intense, heart-pounding workout first thing in the morning.
The Details You Need To Know
New Wave Fitness “Four Weeks To Freedom” Boot Camp For Women Details:
Where: Jefferson Park, 1201 Hidden Ridge, Irving, TX 75038
NOTE: Bathrooms are available, parking is plentiful and the area is very well lighted in the early mornings.
Cross Street: MacArthur Blvd & Hidden Ridge
Land Mark: 1 Mile North of Las Colinas Four Seasons
Hours: 5:30 am to 6:30 am Monday, Wednesday & Friday
3X per week for 4 weeks (12 workouts) = $225
3X per week for 12 weeks (36 workouts) = $199 per month or $567 if paid in full
3X per week for 24 weeks (72 workouts) = $179 per month or $1014 if paid in full
3X per week for 48 weeks (144 workouts) = $159 per month or $1788 if paid in full
Remember, you can try-before-you-buy! Register now for your FREE workout.
Boot Camp Calendar: Click here to see the calendar and availability
Why You Can’t Fail
Like Home Depot says, “you can do it, we can help.” Look, for the past 8 years, my company has helped more than 1,000 Dallas-Fort Worth residents get in the best shape of their lives. You can (and should) listen to what they have to say by watching the videos here. I’ve helped the most out of shape, sedentary folks get up off the couch and get back into life – and I’ve helped high-level athletes achieve peak performance – and I’ve helped everyone in between. We have fitness down to a science. We know how to make it fun and engaging…for everyone… regardless of your age, fitness level and past experiences. If you’ve tried and failed, or tried and gotten results, only to backslide…you are not alone. That is the experience so many women have, and we have the system and the program to put you back on top – to get you moving and grooving again – loving life again – feeling great again – taking back control and getting the body you really, truly want. We will put you on the fast track to the feminine, firm and fit body you deserve, I guarantee it. All you have to do is just say “maybe” and give us a try!
If Not Boot Camp…Then What?
If you’re not sure about Boot Camp…well, you have other choices. Let’s take a look at them…
• Hire a one-on-one personal trainer: As the owner of the largest in-home, one-on-one personal training company in the Metroplex, I can tell you first hand that personal training (with the right trainer) absolutely works. If you would prefer one-on-one, in-home help, just call my office at 1.866.230.5460. We’ll be happy to help you. But keep in mind that it is five times the cost of boot camp, and you don’t get the same kind of support. It’s easier to “cheat” because you’re not accountable to the group of female friends you make at boot camp, so it requires greater will power and commitment.
• Join a gym: Not an option I recommend. According to recent statistics, over 65% of gym members rarely attend (once or twice a month). If you don’t go, you can’t get the benefit. But even if you do go, do you know what to do when you’re there in order to burn the most calories and get the best results in the shortest period of time?
• Try a “diet”: This, my friend, is the kiss of death. Please don’t do this to yourself. Restrictive dieting does NOT work long-term. Sure, you can lose some weight in the short term by strictly limiting your caloric intake, but it’s harmful to your body…causing your body to go into “protection mode” because it fears starvation…and storing more body fat. Do you know the term “skinny fat?” That’s what happens to women on diets. It’s very unattractive.
• Do it on your own: Some people, the rare few, can be successful with a self-monitored fitness and weight-loss program. If you have a will of steel and intense self-discipline, you can probably make this work for you. Results will probably come less quickly simply because of the learning curve. And you will need to buy some equipment, block time and commit – really commit – to following through without any outside support or accountability.
• Do nothing: Maintain the status quo. If you keep doing what you’ve always done, you’ll keep getting what you’ve always got. If you were satisfied with what you’ve got, chances are you wouldn’t be reading this letter right now. Choosing to do nothing at all is the worst choice of all. I hope you won’t take this path.
Questions And Answers About Boot Camp
If you would like even more information about the New Wave Fitness “Four Weeks To Freedom” Boot Camp for Women, you can click here to see our Frequently Asked Question Page.
How To Register…Without Cost And Risk Free!
As you can imagine, with all these benefits, Boot Camp is very popular and in demand. We expect to sell out each camp within days after announcing it to our list of 2,930 local women who have expressed an interest in health and fitness solutions.
The only way to guarantee yourself a spot is to register right now, without cost or obligation, for your free trial workout. After you register, we will get in touch with you to provide any additional information you need to know, and to answer any questions you may have. Or you can feel free to call us directly with your questions at 1.866.230.5460, M-F, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Just please keep in mind that we cannot reserve your spot until you register by calling or clicking here to complete our secure, online form. There is a $10 reservation fee to hold your spot in the next boot camp. After your first free class, your $10 will be refunded to you if you choose not to continue, or we will apply it to the boot camp fee if you decide to continue. If you fail to show up for the class, you forfeit your $10 reservation fee. This is necessary to ensure that we only hold spots for those that are serious about boot camp.
Isn’t It Time To Take Care of YOU?
Most women I know, because of their nurturing ways, are always putting everyone else’s needs ahead of their own. Isn’t it time to take care of you? Isn’t it time to take care of your needs? And that’s not selfish at all, because the better you take care of you…the better you are at facing the challenges, overcoming the obstacles and winning at life…in every way.
Four weeks to freedom. That’s our promise to you. And we’ll keep it. All you have to do is click here to register now and then show up!
I look forward to meeting you and helping you get as fit as you want to be!
To your health and fitness,
New Wave Fitness
P.S. Women’s boot camps are exploding across America for one BIG reason: Women get fantastic body changing results faster than any other method…and have FUN doing it! If results and fun are what you want, and if support and accountability are what you need, then the choice is obvious. Register right now for your free workout and to reserve your spot in the New Wave Fitness “Four Weeks To Freedom” Boot Camp for Women!